Tags

Welcome our Newest Cr - Mike Clarke









I would like welcomeour newest Councillor - Cr Mike Clarke of Lyster Ward. Congratulations and I look forward to working with you!

 
 
 
 
 
I am an independent standing to represent all interests for "Living well in Lyster", having lived in Selby and Upwey for over 30years, where my sons grew up to be sportsmen on the world stage. Local initiatives, small business and jobs are high on my agenda. With a focus on healthy living, support for health services is paramount. I will proactively support sports, recreation, local community groups and creative pursuits. Of equal importance is security and safety: Fire Management Planning, environmental development, weed reduction, fauna and flora protection. I will work hard to improve housing affordability, efficient public transport throughout Yarra Ranges with 14 seater shuttle buses connecting trains and expanded bike trails. My professional background started in Electrical Engineering with global enterprises, moving to software development, small business, project management consulting for State Government Departments: Environment Protection Authority, State Emergency Services, Police and Health, recently banking services and NBN.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo